Saturday, June 11, 2011

zedge love quotes wallpapers

images purple love pm Always love zedge love quotes wallpapers. hd love quotes wallpapers. emotional love quotes; emotional love quotes
  • hd love quotes wallpapers. emotional love quotes; emotional love quotes



  • ArunAntonio
    02-20 06:13 PM
    guys, why even bother waste your time on this. Please help IV gear up a movement to end retrogression. Please donate, make other IV aware...and send in ur stories......How do u think number crunching will help us....apart from making us feel worse.

    Jonty,
    I disagree, Number crunching if it can give the members an idea of how long it will take to get the GC will motivate them beyond any thing else. If ppl can see the unreasonable amount of time we have to wait before any thing can happen will make force them to take some action. So if any one can make sense of the numbers and if it is reliable please post it for the benifit of others.





    wallpaper hd love quotes wallpapers. emotional love quotes; emotional love quotes zedge love quotes wallpapers. cute love quotes wallpapers.
  • cute love quotes wallpapers.



  • fromnaija
    11-09 02:10 PM
    Actually, I did fill out that part.


    Thank You for filling in and for your suggestion.
    Have you filled some details in the section of "Any other way you have contributed to the American Economy / Community." in the survey?





    zedge love quotes wallpapers. zedge love quotes,
  • zedge love quotes,



  • smisachu
    06-08 03:28 PM
    Hi
    I wanted to know how long it took for I-140 approval. I also got Labor by PERM filed in Dec05 and will be filing I-140, EB2.

    Thanks





    2011 cute love quotes wallpapers. zedge love quotes wallpapers. attitude wallpapers with
  • attitude wallpapers with



  • bobzibub
    02-25 11:28 PM
    Oracle applications, Oracle financials, Siebel, SAP are good fields to enter. Data warehousing is hot and a lot of people get trained. Consulting companies have fulltime trainers and there are a lot of courses you can take.

    These are good end points. Start a little more basic to get good underpinnings.

    I think, also, that if you don't know what you want to do, go for a BSc. in computer sci. If you do, take specific courses.

    For system Admin, I'd recommend Redhat.com's courses. The world is going Linux. Play with it and mess it up. Re-install. All part of the fun. Hack some Bash/Perl scripts.

    For coding I'd learn C first. Get good with pointers etc. Then learn Object Orientated PHP or Java. C isn't the easiest of languages, true. If you have problems, fall back to BASIC.
    PHP and Java will get you started with web stuff and databases fairly quickly too. Start with Mysql. Then Postgresql. That'll get you ready for Oracle (the database) and you can then learn the applications that run on it.

    If you learn the high end apps w/o learning the low end, you're code may be beautifully written but horribly inefficient.

    They'll ask why an MBA/HR guy wants to be a grunt. Consider volunteering for an open source project for street cred. sourceforge.net has a bunch of projects.



    more...


    zedge love quotes wallpapers. cute love quotes wallpapers.
  • cute love quotes wallpapers.



  • boreal
    02-25 08:02 PM
    I would like to ask the same question but a bit more specific.

    For someone who is an MBA (Finance) with 7-8 yrs of Financial and HR benefits experience who wants to move to IT or IT related field what would you advice would be the best field to move to or best certification to take ?

    Thanks

    Field to move to would probably be SAP/Oracle Financials/PeopleSoft ..





    zedge love quotes wallpapers. attitude wallpapers zedge.
  • attitude wallpapers zedge.



  • wildcat1313
    03-30 11:32 PM
    Client lawyers have advised against it. So vendor can't do anything. I'm still trying to see if they can fax it directly to the consulate or send it in seal envelope to them

    Everyone from HR Head to Technology Heads are involved and are doing the best to help me. And then I'm just a contractor whom they can always kick to the curbside.



    more...


    zedge love quotes wallpapers. love quotes wallpaper desktop
  • love quotes wallpaper desktop



  • GC08
    07-08 08:07 PM
    None... as I did not seem to see anywhere in the filing instruction that W2 is needed... unless there is some change. Who knows nowadays...;)





    2010 zedge love quotes, zedge love quotes wallpapers. purple love pm Always love
  • purple love pm Always love



  • gc_wow
    09-16 10:43 PM
    This lou dog has done much damage to our community, firing him from CNN or removing his sponsers is not going to do much. He will go to another channel and life goes on. Get this guy on our side and make him tell our story. When the dog barks point it towards enemy.



    more...


    zedge love quotes wallpapers. know Zedge+love+images
  • know Zedge+love+images



  • map_boiler
    07-15 04:57 PM
    Since you have an approved I-140 through your previous employer, the PD is yours to keep.

    Has the attorney requested USCIS to port to the older PD when they filed your pending I140 application? Also, since you're in 6th year of H1B, it might be better to request premium processing on the pending I-140, get it approved...confirm that PD has been ported, and then apply for I-485 before end of August. Move quickly, and good luck!

    I was searching on internet and this is what i found on Murthy.com.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Recently, the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) provided instructions on how to notify them regarding an earlier priority date (PD) when filing the I-140 and I-485 for an individual. It is possible to transfer a PD from one employment-based green card case to another, filed for the same individual, if the first case has reached the point where the 1-140 petition has been approved. Similarly, it is possible, in certain limited situations, to transfer a priority date from an approved I-130 petition to a later family-based filing. On occasion, however, it is difficult to make the service centers aware that the beneficiary has an earlier priority date.

    The NSC, on June 14, 2005, provided instructions for a person filing a petition and requesting an earlier priority date based upon a previous case. A brightly-colored, flagged sheet of paper should be included to indicate that there is an earlier priority date. A copy of the prior I-797 Approval Notice of the I-140 petition should be inserted directly behind the brightly-colored sheet of paper. Though the NSC did not indicate where this should go in the filing, it is generally best to put such requests on the top of the filing or directly behind the cover sheet, to maximize the chance that it will be seen and acknowledged. This will avoid a rejection of the file, based on the priority date not being current, and a needless delay in processing the new filing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Is that mean i can file I-485 with my previously approved I-140? I have also drop an email to my HR regarding the same. We do not have direct access to Attorney as every thing has to be directed by HR.





    hair attitude wallpapers with zedge love quotes wallpapers. wallpaper quotes on attitude.
  • wallpaper quotes on attitude.



  • tabletpc
    11-29 11:35 PM
    I had been procrastinating about Canada's immigration from almost a year.

    yesterday i was kind of bored at work and decided to do something i had been postponing it form long time and motivated myself to apply for Canada's GC. it took me not more than 20 min to fill the application form.

    2m i will send the application with fee..afterall what am i going to lose if tis getting precessed along with my US GC..???:)

    Feel free to send me message if you need more information.



    more...


    zedge love quotes wallpapers. love quotes, zedge love
  • love quotes, zedge love



  • ishreeram
    07-20 06:40 PM
    My PD is June 04 and the online status for my LC shows CERTIFIED since last week. Attorneys say they need DOL to send them the approved LC ... some document, which would be needed to file I-140 and I-485. Any idea how much time it takes for DOL to send the above said document back to the applicant or representative?





    hot cute love quotes wallpapers. zedge love quotes wallpapers. 3d love quotes wallpapers.
  • 3d love quotes wallpapers.



  • katewill
    08-24 01:20 PM
    180K per BEC and 2 of them so 360K cases overall.
    hello days go by,
    kinda new here.
    is there a way to find out, out of 360K case overall, how many are EB1, EB2 or EB3? Or how many files in year 01, 02, and 03?

    overheard most are EB2/3 cases and not many 245i cases.



    more...


    house emo love quotes wallpapers. zedge love quotes wallpapers. love quotes wallpapers for
  • love quotes wallpapers for



  • Blessing&Lifeisbeautiful
    08-13 04:28 PM
    From your case alone this is rather a sweeping judgment. I can assure you they do NOT process based on receipt date if they did my husbands EAD which was received on May 3rd would be approved by now and yours would not. He is still waiting thirteen weeks on.

    Was it TSC?





    tattoo attitude wallpapers zedge. zedge love quotes wallpapers. love quotes. wallpaper
  • love quotes. wallpaper



  • watertown
    03-04 11:02 AM
    Gurus,

    I'm in Boston area and would like to know your opinion if I should file WOM!!!!

    My case was filed in Aug, 2006 and I-485 was transferred to local office for interview on May 22, 2007. The interview went well and the lady officer indicated that I should get my card in 1 month!! That day was so nice!!!

    Anyway, the reason for interview was I guess the previous I-485 submitted by my ex-wife after our seperation to put me in trouble in 2001 but I never took any benefit for that and I hand-delivered a letter to the IO when they asked me to come for interview in 2002. I explained that it should have been abandoned coz I sent letter even at the time for finger-print notice! Long story short, my ex and I had fight and I called the cop who took both of us to the custody and in the morning let us go. I didn't see the judge and.

    So on this last I-485 (EB-2 ROW) I answered the question NO of if I had ever filled any immigration petition and NO to if I had ever been arrested.


    Last year I was getting anxious when the card didn't arrive and Infopass told me that I was stuck in FBI-name check! I asked the congressman Ed Markey and his office told that my name check was cleared in Dec, 2006!!! I took another Infopass and again IO told me about Namecheck but when I told him about the info provided by Congressman, he then told me that it was going thru additional review!!

    Now , guys....hsall I file a WOM? Whats your take?



    more...


    pictures love quotes wallpaper desktop zedge love quotes wallpapers. wallpapers of love quotes.
  • wallpapers of love quotes.



  • NKR
    04-21 03:07 PM
    H1b does not exactly make one work "freely" in the US. Certainly not, if the employer is processing your GC as you are pretty much stuck with him.

    Only L-1A allows faster GC processing as it does not require Labor and PDs are usually current. L-1B has no such short-cuts and is also plagued by the problem that it is valid only for 5 years. So if you cannot get into a 485 stage within those 5 years, then you are in trouble. On the other hand, a H-1b can be extended indefinitely once you cross a certain point in your GC processing.

    So evaluate your options.



    If you cannot renew L1, you can go back and work offshore. Remember that GC application is valid even if you are not in country and the process would continue (because GC is for future employment). This option is not bad when the company that sent you on L1 treats you well and you do not want to leave the company. Working at home while your GC is in process appeals to many who want a break from this lengthy and back breaking process.





    dresses 3d love quotes wallpapers. zedge love quotes wallpapers. Cell phone from zedge love
  • Cell phone from zedge love



  • andhrawala
    09-16 04:24 PM
    Done



    more...


    makeup know Zedge+love+images zedge love quotes wallpapers. emo love quotes wallpapers.
  • emo love quotes wallpapers.



  • kaisersose
    06-02 01:42 PM
    you are right, but isnt that found only when you are travelling outside of the USA? If I am in USA till i get a gc and then add my wife, how will anyone know if she is out of status ?

    If they know you changed employers to use EAD (your previous employer has to cancel your H-1b by law which also cancels the H-4), then they will know.

    Check some of the RFEs that are coming in these days. They want to see documentation in support of lawful presence right from day one of the applicant's entry, even if it was 10 years ago.





    girlfriend love quotes. wallpaper zedge love quotes wallpapers. cell phone wallpapers with
  • cell phone wallpapers with



  • sreeanne
    10-30 02:04 PM
    All you need is just apply for H1 extension and wait till USCIS gets back to you, if something happens, change you stat to EAD. I dont see any issues here.





    hairstyles love quotes, zedge love zedge love quotes wallpapers. love nippers lovelove quotes then Emo+love+quotes+wallpapers
  • love nippers lovelove quotes then Emo+love+quotes+wallpapers



  • chanduv23
    06-06 11:29 PM
    I'm in Chicago and will like to move to Atlanta area....Do you guys know how is the IT market (Architect, .NET) doing in this area? Looking at dice and computerjobs, i do see the same jobs getting repeated...Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated..

    I lived in Atlanta for 4 years. The job market is just OK there. Not quite sure your reason for the move from Chicago, but if you are looking for weather and job prospects then, Dallas, TX could be a better choice. I maybe wrong but based on what I see - there seem to be more opportunities in the metroplex area





    krishna_brc
    08-04 01:54 PM
    She applied for second AP before travelling. My question is does she have to return before first AP expires OR can I mail her the second AP when it gets approved?

    I think it is safer to come back on old AP.





    ArunAntonio
    02-20 06:13 PM
    guys, why even bother waste your time on this. Please help IV gear up a movement to end retrogression. Please donate, make other IV aware...and send in ur stories......How do u think number crunching will help us....apart from making us feel worse.

    Jonty,
    I disagree, Number crunching if it can give the members an idea of how long it will take to get the GC will motivate them beyond any thing else. If ppl can see the unreasonable amount of time we have to wait before any thing can happen will make force them to take some action. So if any one can make sense of the numbers and if it is reliable please post it for the benifit of others.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment